This is a listing of player and team deadlines for the 2017 - 2018 USQRA season.
See Bylaws and Constitution for full details.
Some deadlines have changed per the AGM. Please be aware of these.
∗ Denotes updated information.
- Team registration is due. (Art.I, Sec.3, Para.b)
- Last day for transferring players to email a resignation letter to their current team's coach, the Commissioner and Secretary's office. (Art.III,Sec.3,para.c)
- Postseason bids due. (Art.VI, Sec.10)
- Registration is LATE. A $100 fine is assessed. (Art.I, Sec.3, Para.b)
- Last day for transferring players to email the Commissioner and Secretary notification of their transfer. (Art. III, Sec. 3, Para. b)
- Proof of Residence ( 4 Documents ) is due.
- Last day to roster an international player. Art. II, Sec. 1, Para. a
- Last day to roster a team. (Art.I, Sec.3, Para.b)
- For postseason eligibility - players must have played two games. (Art.I,Sect.2,para.c)
- * * 12.15.15
- Last day for proof of residency for transferring players to be submitted to the Secretary and Commissioner. (Art. I, Sec. 2, Para.d)
- * Last day to add a player.
- Last day to withdraw from postseason. (Art.VI, Sec.8)
- Last day to challenge a player's residency. (Art. III, Sec. 3, Para.e)
- Last day for a player to request a medical exemption from postseason requirements from the Commissioner. (Art. I, Sec. 2, Para. d)
Before Postseason (New): Players must have played four games total with their rostered team in at least two different tournaments. (see 12.01.13 deadline)