This is a listing of player and team deadlines for the 2017 - 2018 USQRA season.
See Bylaws and Constitution for full details.
Some deadlines have changed per the AGM. Please be aware of these.
∗ Denotes updated information.
- 9/1 - Registration Opens
- 9/15 - Transferring players must submit a letter of resignation to their former coach by this date
- 9/30 - Registration ends (Registration must be postmarked by this date, or fine of $100 will be assessed)
- 10/1 - Transferring players must submit 4 of 5 items for proof of residency in order to be postseason eligible. Extensions will only be granted with prior approval, and will require a $100 administrative fee.
- 10/1 - Transferring players must submit an intent to transfer to the Secretary and Commissioner, as well as a copy of their letter of resignation
- 10/1 - Registration is officially late, but teams can still register and get a $100 late fee
- 10/15 - International players must be rostered by this date - $750 per international player
- 11/1 - Registration is closed and there is no further registration allowed
- 11/1 - If any fines/fees remain to be paid that team will not be postseason eligible
- 1/15 - Deadline for teams to withdraw from postseason - If a team withdraws after this date they are responsible for the out of pocket expenses to the USQRA and the postseason hosts up to $2500.